Do you have trouble hitting the ball as far as you think you should? Are you not hitting the green from 150 yards and in? Taking too many strokes around the greens?
These are all problems that can be fixed and I am here to help. Whether you are a beginning golfer or have played the game for years, I can help you reach your golfing goals. So do not waste any more time with a bad swing or lose any more money to your golfing partners, come schedule a lesson and get back to enjoying this wonderful game.
Individual Adult lessons (30 – 45 minutes)
- Putting, chipping, bunker play, or full swing – $45 per lesson
- Series of 6 lessons (1 lesson free) – $225
Group Adult lessons: 5 students (1 hour)
- Lessons can consist of any aspect of the game – $100
Individual Junior Lessons (30 minutes)
- Putting, chipping, bunker play, or full swing – $35 per lesson
- Series of 6 lessons (1 lesson free) – $175
Summer Junior Golf Program
- $90 per student
- Work on all aspects of the game over a 6 week period
- Sign-ups are now being taken, inquire in the golf shop
Contact Michael Smith @ 217-442-8876 to start your path to playing better golf.