Michael W. Smith, PGA Director of Golf
DHS, DACC, SIU Graduate
Do you have trouble hitting the ball as far as you think you should? Are you not hitting the green from 150 yards and in? Taking too many strokes around the greens?
These are all problems that can be fixed and I am here to help. Whether you are a beginning golfer or have played the game for years, I can help you reach your golfing goals. So do not waste any more time with a bad swing or lose any more money to your golfing partners, come schedule a lesson and get back to enjoying this wonderful game.
Individual Adult lessons (30 – 45 minutes)
- Putting, chipping, bunker play, or full swing – $50 per lesson
- Series of 6 lessons – $250
Group Adult lessons: 5 students (1 hour)
- Lessons can consist of any aspect of the game – $125
Individual Junior Lessons (30 minutes)
- Putting, chipping, bunker play, or full swing – $40 per lesson
- Series of 6 lessons – $200
Summer Junior Golf Program
- $100 per student
- Work on all aspects of the game over a 6 week period
- Sign-ups are now being taken, inquire in the golf shop
Contact Michael Smith @ 217-442-8876 to start your path to playing better golf.